This recipe calls for our barista-crafted Matcha Latte Mix which is a lightly sweet cafe style blend, made of two simple ingredients: high quality, organic Japanese matcha and organic unrefined cane sugar.
Our best-selling Barista Edition Ceremonial Grade Matcha and Teahouse Edition Ceremonial Grade Matcha are also customer favorites that would taste delicious in this recipe if you have customers that prefer sugar alternatives you provide in your cafe!
- 2 tsp Cafe Style Matcha Latte Mix (3 tsp if you like yours more flavorful)
- 1/4 cup (2oz) warm water
- 1 cup (8oz) milk - plant based or dairy
- Make a matcha shot by whisking or shaking 2-3 tsp of Matcha Latte Mix with 2oz warm water until the mix is completely blended.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour in cold milk (plant based or dairy...our favorites are almond and oat)
- Top it off with your matcha shot
- Stir & enjoy!
Want more fun recipes?
We compiled a handy resource with more matcha recipes to experiment with. Download our FREE Barista Handbook >