With this latte recipe, you’ve got options!
Use a blueberry flavored syrup: For something super quick and easy, use a few pumps of a blueberry flavored syrup to add that delicious pop of blueberry flavor.
Here’s How To Make A Blueberry Matcha Latte
Step One: Make the Matcha Shot
Add 1 serving of Cafe Style Matcha Latte Mix to a bowl with 2 ounces of water. Using a chasen (bamboo whisk) or electric frother, whisk the matcha with the water until it looks foamy.
Step Two: Layer Your Latte
To a glass, add a few pumps of blueberry syrup. Fill the cup with ice, then pour in milk of your choice. Finally, top with your matcha shot!
Blueberry Matcha Latte
- 1 serving Cafe Style Matcha Latte Mix
- 2 ounces water
- 6 ounces milk or milk alternative
- 3-4 pumps blueberry flavored syrup, if not using purée
- In a blender, combine blueberries, sugar, and water. Blend for 30 seconds on high speed.
- To a small bowl, add 2 ounces of water and one Cafe Style Matcha Latte Mix stick. Using a chasen (bamboo whisk) or an electric frother, mix until smooth and foamy.
- To a glass, add blueberry purée, or 3-4 pumps of blueberry flavored syrup, if that is what you are using. Add the ice, followed by milk. Top with matcha shot. Stir, sip, and enjoy!
Want more fun recipes?
We compiled a handy resource with more matcha recipes to experiment with. Download our FREE Barista Handbook >