Which grade is best for lattes?
We used our best-selling Barista Edition Ceremonial Grade Matcha for this recipe. Flavorful first harvest tea leaves were chosen for our Barista Edition, a ceremonial grade matcha crafted for cafe quality tea and lattes. This grade is preferred by baristas and expert chefs alike. Our Teahouse Edition Ceremonial Grade Matcha is another customer favorite that would taste delicious in this recipe!
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Barista Edition Ceremonial Grade Matcha
- 2 oz warm or cold water
- 8 oz milk (plant, nut, or dairy milk)
- Espresso shot
- Pour an espresso shot into the base of a tall glass. Add ice.
- Slowly pour in your favorite milk over the ice
- Prepare your matcha shot! Whisk, shake, or froth matcha in 2 oz water until frothy. Slowly pour the matcha shot over your milk to create a beautiful layer.
- Stir, sip, and enjoy!